The company Lecoingolf, is concerned about the rights of individuals, especially with regard to automated processing and in a will of transparency with its customers, has set up a policy including all these, processing operations for the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site : https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued browsing of this site constitutes acceptance without reservation of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site") :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher") :
Lecoingolf Sarl with a capital of 10 000 €.
whose registered office is located at: 18 rue Lagache 75017
represented by Arsène Aron, in his capacity as Chairman
e-mail address: [email protected]
publication director: Arsène Aron
1.3 Hosting Provider (hereinafter referred to as "the Hosting Provider") :
Lecoingolf is hosted by Cloudways Ovh , whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France. 75017.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial purposes, policies, advertising and for any form of commercial solicitation including the sending of unsolicited email.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the editor does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- remove any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
You are solely responsible for the material used to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, condemnations and expenses which could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company Lecoingolf.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors, specific to his or her physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- full name
- mail address
- financial data: within the framework of the payment of the products and services offered on the Platform,, the Platform, records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, of rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
You can exercise this right by contacting, at the following address:
18 rue Lagache 75017 Paris
Or by email, at :
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish so, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide Platform, services, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More precisely, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform ;
- implementation of user support ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's, browsing history according to his preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malwares (malicious software) and management of security incidents ;
- management of possible disputes with users ;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences ;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the, payment services for the implementation of these, services, the Platform is in contact with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of Platform, of publicly available information ;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to User, data in the context of the execution of these, services and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may carry out the data transmission in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must abstain from any collection, of any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons. The editor declines any responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A " Cookie " or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,...) and read, for example, when consulting a website, or reading an e-mail, or installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By navigating on this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first navigation on this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. Consequently, by continuing the navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be considered informed and to have accepted the use of the aforementioned "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility of deactivating the cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track volume, the type and configuration of traffic using this, site to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site ;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags ;
- Google Adsense : Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads ;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: Allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion : tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns ;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies for delivering banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins : allows to share, liker, comment content with a Facebook account ;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies ", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: [email protected]